Raketu for iPhone
You can make 8 different types of calls with Raketu.
Types of calls you can make with iPhone:
Video/Voice calls -> FREE mobile video/voice calls
RakOut calls -> using data plan or WiFi (no download, simple dialer)
RakWeb calls -> phone to phone calls
Video/Voice calls - FREE mobile to mobile or mobile to program video callsThis feature will work as soon as iPhone releases promised flash or flash-lite
Mobile to mobile video/voice callYou can make FREE video/voice call (no limits) from your mobile phone to mobile phone or from your mobile phone to Raketu program and vice versa. All you need to have is WiFi or Data connection. On your mobile phone login to Raketu mobile website http://www.raketu.mobi and click on make video call link. If one of you or both do not have camera, you can do voice only.
Mobile to Raketu program video call
How to start Free Mobile video or voice call:
- Connect your mobile phone to internet using WiFi or Data connection.
- Think of the free mobile voice or video call as if you would be making PC-PC calls. Both users have to be registered with Raketu. Both users have to be online (you need to authorize one another before you will see each other online). Authorization can be done from the Raketu website or Raketu rogram.
- Login to Raketu mobile website - http://www.raketu.mobi
- Select your friend from contact list and click on the icon for video call. If you click on the speaker icon, you will start voice call.
- To answer video or voice call request, you will see it on the top of the mobile page. You will see RakID of your friend requesting the call, so just click on it to start the video or voice call.
If answering video call from Raketu program, click on yes button
RakOut calls using simple dialer, no downlaod, very easy. All you need is your data plan or WiFi and Raketu account.
RakOut calls - using data plan or WiFi.This feature will work as soon as iPhone releases promised flash or flash-lite
How to make RakOut call with your mobile phone:
- Activate your data or WiFi access on your mobile phone.
- Go to: http://www.raketu.mobi
- Login with your RakID and password.
- Click on the phone icon located on the top of the Raketu mobile page, it will open the dialer.
- Enter the phone number and click on the green button to start the call.
This new Raketu iPhone web application will allow you to make international calls (free or at Raketu’s ultra-low cost), send SMS and email. Raketu's website optimized for Mobile phones: http://www.raketu.mobi
How to get it: Raketu’s new iPhone Application is entirely web-based and does not require any download. Just sign up for Raketu and access the service via your iPhone or iPod Touch web browser at: http://iphone.raketu.com
Make sure you have Raketu credits in your Rakaccount and you know how to dial the numbers with Raketu’s webapp.
How to dial phone numbers
- From anywhere in the world:
All other countries (011/CountryCode/
AreaCode/the number). Example London: 01144xxxxxxxxxx